Had to drop out of BigBang this year, never done that before. I feel super horrible, but I'm having some troubles at home and I really cannot do anything fandom-ish right now. =(
Looking forward to reading over the Summer though. It'll be nice to get back into the hang of things again.
Dealbreaker is still on hold, my beta has taken a leave so I have no one to read through it. Oh well. I am getting less and less involved in fandom, might give up soon tbh.
Back to work tomorrow after a week off for half term, managed to get some marking and planning done today which was good. I have 33 student folders to go through and sort out. Took like 6 hours of my life!
I watched Star Terk for the first time yesterday. It was WICKED!!! I am in love with a lot of the cast memebers anyway so this film was an absolute treat. Both my sisters weren't into it first but then were more excited than I was. Lol
Insurgence in 2 weeks approx. We had Daniel Gillies and Torrey DeVitto drop out last minute for work commitments. We got Claire Holt as a replacement, which I am excited about. Fave actor attending has to be Nathaniel Buzolic though. I am a huuuge Kol fan.
My 16y/o sister had her final GCSE exams now as well, she has 4 left bless her. Then she's off to college in September! I cannot get over it. She's grown so fast, my mum always said that she's still a little girl. Lol. Much to my sister's dismay.
I was hearing about the Fifty Shades trilogy all over the place so I got curious and downloaded the first one onto my Kindle. I finished it within 5 hours and then downloaded 2 and 3 and finished them in another day. Have to admit, some parts did make me think... erm. But on the whole, it was ok. Reminded me of some fics that I've read though. Was quite funny. Lol.
I got my hair cut yesterday after aaaaaaaaaaaages. It's now shoulder length and feathered. My nan says it's too short and my Dad doesnt even know yet. Whoops.
Lots of new music bumping around. Adam Lamberts new one is wicked I heard it on the radio just now. Kelly Clarksons new one is nice. And I am oddly in love in Cheryls new song. Which is weird tbh.
Not been on here for a while! I apologise, life in general has been super busy but good busy me thinks.
1) I have another yr contract at my school, it's great! I am uber hapyy about that.
2) Fic on a standstill for a while, I have no beta and not comfortable posting unbeta'd fic. Unless someone volunteers, itll be that way for a while sorry.
3) Half term this week. I have a pile of BTEC marking. Owie.
4) Dad back for 10 days, it's nice. I think not seeing him for months makes us miss him more, he hasnt done anything crazy and noones fallen out with him or anything.
5) My 19y/o sister just finished her 1st year uni exams, in the process she was diagnosed with anxiety. It was the most annoying 2 months of my life. She kept saying she was having a heart attack, cancer or something else unimaginable. Idiot.
6) My 16 y/o sister also has her Yr 11 exams now, she's super stressed and a lot of my free time is taken up helping her. She did her art exam today, I'll post some piccies soon. I need to rememeber my Photobucket login.
7) Asylum 8 was last weekend. Like every con Ive worked, it was so much fun. Super guests and the attendees were great. Highlight was the whole weekend. I did fall in love in Mark Pellegrino a bit more and Matt Cohen was an all time fave.
8) Insurgence 4 in about 3 weeks. Looking forward to meeting Nathaniel Buzolic more than Ian for some reason. Lol.
9) I'm not even gonna try to catch up on SPN til the DVDs come out, I've only watched the first episode and have the next 3 saved on my laptop somewhere. DVDs would be easier. I've read most of the synopsi (plural of synopsis???)
10) Fallen in love with The Walking Dead recently, since we dont have SKY I have to wait till it comes out on normal TV or Freeview. Its on Channel 5 now and I am super happy. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Daryl, he is by far my fave character of the show.
So, apparently I havent been on here for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages/
1) Went to Dubai for 2 weeks to visit my Dad. He works there permanently and we spent the whole Easter with him. Did lots of shopping, since it's tax free stuff on comparison is pretty cheap. For example, petrol in the UK is approx. £1.40 per litre BUT it's 30p a litre in Dubai. Wow.
2) Back to school this week, since we landed on Sunday at 5pm I am sooooo tired and really in need of sleep.
3)Nate Buzolic coming to I4 in June, I am so excited! He is my fave original in the TVD series after Klaus, no before... okay, so I like them the same. Kol maybe a little more.
4) Dealbreaker is ona break, excuse the pun. My beta hasnt been well so it's on a hold, anyone able to beta it while she's off would be awesome. But I'm not getting much feedback for this, I might give up writing after this one and stick to art. Then again, I'm not very good at either, am I?
5) While we were in Dubai we had the Disney channel. I am not addicted to: Good Luck Charlie, Suite Life, Sonny with a Chance, So Random and Wizards of Waverley. Apparently I have reverted back to 12 years old. Excellent.
6) Work is good. Tiring at times with the BTEC stuff I have but good. I have another year contract at my current school. And just before Easter also passed my NQT year. YAY!
7) I am sooo behind on SPN, I might just wait for the DVDs and watch it then. I watched the first 2 of this season and then, since I dont have Sky it was too much hassle. I have been reading and watching small clips of the show on YouTube.
8) I'm a few eps behind on TVD aswell, not as many as SPN but the last one I watched was when the Originals were woken up by Elijah. Again, need to catch up soon.
So, I managed to secure a year contract at my current school so I'll be there another year. I'm really excited about it as it means I won't have to change schools again. I really love the department and the staff there, the kids can be difficult but I'm dealing so it's all good.
Really looking forward to Easter, I think we're going Dubai again to visit my Dad. Not sure yet.
Life so far has been busy. And I spent a lot of time just working or marking and in this weekend an awful combination of both.
Title: Dealbreaker 13/? Author:trueshellz Pairing: Jensen/Jared Summary: Jensen and Jared are both lawyers; each with their own life and routines, but a turn of events forces the two to work together. Rating: R Disclaimer: No one belongs to me except the original characters Beta:write_in_red Thank you hunni! Sorry for the delay, I've not been well and going on the last chapter I don't think this is going well either.